This week I’ve been talking all about my experience to Everest Base Camp and not only did I love the trekking company I went with called Visit Himalaya Treks, but in celebration with their new website launch and with 1 million views on my blog, we’re giving away a 17 day Everest Base Camp trek package for you and your friend worth USD$3500!!! That’s right, YOU could be going on one of the world’s most iconic hikes in Nepal!
If you’ve been following my posts this week, you will have noticed what a once in a lifetime experience I had getting up close to EVEREST! Now you can too… Competition is easy, here’s what you need to do:
It’s an Instagram competition, so I’ll be posting a photo everyday until Sunday 29 July, and all you need to do is the following:
2. Like and share any of the images I post only on Instagram between Sunday 22 July – Saturday 28 July 2018.
3. Tag your friend in the comments you want to take with you on the Everest Base Camp Trek.
You can enter as many times as you like, the winner will be picked at random and announced on Sunday 29 July 2018 at 10am UK time / 7pm Sydney time.
This competition is not associated in any way with Instagram.
Here’s the T&Cs you need to read:
This is a global competition and anyone can enter.
The prize package will be valid for 1 year, with an extension of 3 months if required. Please bear in mind the season for this trek is April – May or September – October.
The winner will receive the following prize worth USD$3500:
- Return transfers to and from Kathmandu airport
- Accommodation for the entire 17 days
- Two full days sightseeing in Kathmandu (one day before the trek, one day after the trek)
- Food for the entire 13 day trek (you’ll need to buy your own food in Kathmandu for the 4 other days)
- Return flights to Lukla
- Personal trekking guide and porter
- Hiking poles
- Luggage to put items in for the trek (winner will need to bring own day pack)
*Please note, the package does not include the following:
- Return international flights to Nepal
- Food expenses and sight seeing entrance fees in Kathmandu only
- Extra costs during the trek including; toilet roll, water, wifi, batter charging and showers
If you’ve not read any of my posts yet about my experience to Everest Base Camp, see my Ultimate Guide To Everest Base Camp Trek below to get you ready live your dream and experience a once in a lifetime opportunity!!