[justified_image_grid mobile_preset=c1 ids=2442,2441]
I’ve been fortunate to be featured in a few pieces of recent press so I thought I’d combine it all into one post. I’ve had an amazing start to the year, it’s been unbelievable! From starting off with my juice cleanse it’s just got better and better as the first month of 2015 came to a close. I have a really good feeling that this year is going to be amazing and I’m bursting with life right now!
1. Just before the end of the year, I was asked by Webjet once again to feature in their Blogger post regarding my favourite place to shop in Sydney. For those that read my blog regularly, you’ll know that I’m a huge fan of my local market Kirribilli Markets. For me, this is without a doubt THE place to shop as I’ve found some amazing pieces and best of all it’s the cheapest market I’ve been to. Luckily Steve snapped me down at the markets and this is how the feature turned out at Webjet. (super happy I made it at the top of the list on the feature!)
2. I was then approached by US TV Show House Hunters International to feature on my own episode of the huge TV show which is shown five nights a week with an audience of nearly 2 million per episode! With a focus on expats moving abroad the crew filmed Steve & I for five days around Sydney. This was an interesting experience and I don’t think I’ll ever watch reality TV in the same way ever again. I was ecstatic that I was approached through my blog to feature on this show as I am still a newbie to the blogging world only six months into my Londoner In Sydney brand.
3. After filming finished I was then approached by huge UK fashion brand – River Island. They were doing a feature on Australia Day and wanted me to create an outfit from their site to feature on their Facebook page with a following of 2 million users. I love their swimwear and I think River Island always pulls off the best than any other shop so I knew I would pick something out of that range and incorporate the rest of the outfit around it. This was my poolside party outfit! For me, it was MASSIVE and to be part of such an iconic British brand couldn’t make me anymore prouder! When the piece went live, there were so many bloggers featured on the campaign from music bloggers to food bloggers etc but best of all yet again I was featured at the top of the list! (YES!)
4. Today I have been featured in my first ever Newspaper for the TV Show House Hunters. Local newspaper The Mosman Daily wrote an article about my blog being headhunted by the US Producers. I am really proud of this feature and still can’t believe how lucky I’ve been with my achievements through this blog just after six months after my first post! It’s funny really, all I am doing is sharing what interests me and I’m glad it’s inspiring others!
5. Recently The UK Daily Mail’s sister site Today I’m Wearing wrote a feature on one of my outfits I was wearing last week and gave their audience tips on how to copy it. I felt pretty proud of that and I thought living in Aus meant outdated fashion! Ha! I jumped on board with the seventies trend and bought myself a pair of flares (which I’ve been lusting after for a long long time) and teamed it with a simple blouse and fringed bag for a take on the trend. I was then featured again yesterday for a quick pic I took of my new Topshop skirt which I adore. They obviously liked it too! Woo!
Here’s to whatever happens next month with Londoner In Sydney. Thank you for reading and supporting my blog, you have no idea how much it means to me!